VTEmm - VTE Terminal C++ Wrapper
What is VTEMM
- VTEMM is the C++ Wrapper of VTE terminal widget.
It is comfortable to use with gtkmm (GTK+ C++ Wrapper).
- You can check this project's detail at
sourceforge.jp project page.
But it maybe japanese page.
(I prefer Japanese that is my mother's tongue.)
Requirements for Installation
- You should install the following softwares before install this software.
* gdk 2.0.6 or more earier
* atk 1.0.3 or more earier
* pango 1.1.1 or more earier
* gtk+ 2.0.6 or more earier
* libsigc++ 1.2.0 or more earier
* gtkmm 2.0.0 or more earier
* pkg-config 0.12.0 or more earier
If you want to develop this package, you should install the follwing softwares.
* autoconf 2.57 or more earier
* automake 1.7.5 or more earier
* graphviz 1.10 or more earier
* doxygen 1.3.4 or more earier
I use Red Hat 8.0 to develop this software and I added libsigc++, gtkmm, autoconf, automake, graphviz and
- Now I am developing this software, so you cannot download packages.
But you can download from CVS repogitory.
- VTEmm CVS Web Interface
- vtemm-list @ lists.sourceforge.jp
VTE Terminal Widget Reference Manual
Nalin's VTE page (Nalin is the auther of VTE widget.)
gtkmm (GTK+ C++ Wrapper)
* doxygen (Document Generator) Let's
use doxygen (Good Japanese Reference)
ZVT Terminal Widget Reference Manual
Please delete 'no_spam' string. I added it only to ignore spam mails.
Kiyoaki Hoshino Home Page